For the tightest floor possible choose the Porta-Nail by PNI. Porta-Nails are designed specifically for nailing tongue and groove wood floors using the Porta-Nailer and or Portamatic flooring installation tools. The patent Porta-Nail offers the following features: Wide head wedge shaped design with well defined barbs which prevent the nail from backing out. A cupped point which enables the nail to cut through the wood thus minimizing the potential for splitting. These design features provide for the greatest impact and holding power to ensure that your floor lasts a lifetime. One pack of 1000 Porta-Nails will nail approximately 200 square feet of tongue and groove flooring.
- Cupped point which virtually eliminates splitting even with very hard species
- Available in three lengths (2, 1-1/2 and 1-3/16) for any application need
- Well defined barbs to prevent the floor from moving
- Wide head for greater impact to ensure the tightest floor possible
- full hard carbon steel construction to prevent the nail from bending during installation
- Designed for angle and face nailing application without damaging the flooring
- Use for a variety of applications including T&G Wood Flooring, decorative paneling and ceiling, sub-flooring
- 1000 nails will nail approximately 200 square feet of tongue and groove flooring
Brand Name: Porta-Nails
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.