Description & Documents
The PWFS24 Permanent Wood Found Strap 1-1/4" X 24" connects permanent wood foundation studs to rim joists to resist lateral loads produced from ground pressure. The high load values and positive placement nail gun installation make the PWFS24 practical for manufactured homes as well as site built homes. Constructed on 20 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 9 8d nails.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Center strap on top plate over the stud.
- Attach center nail and bend inside end of strap downward.
- Install nails on inside of wall.
- Install floor system or place manufactured home on foundation.
- From outside end of strap up the outside of rim and install nails.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.