Description & Documents
The HTWM16 Masonry Strap is designed for truss to concrete or masonry connections, offering uplift resistance with variable heel height and positioning applications. It is made of 14-gauge steel with a G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (four 1/4" x 1-3/4" wedge bolts for concrete, eight 10d z 1-1/2" nails for truss/rafter)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- Strap may be attached to either side of grouted masonry or concrete wall with a minimum of (1) #5 horizontal rebar
- Drill hole in concrete or masonry with manufacturer's prescribed 1/4" masonry drill. Install fasteners into concrete or masonry per manufacturer's specification
- Grout or concrete compressive strength shall be 2,000 PSI at 28 days
- Twist straps do not have to be wrapped over the truss to achieve the allowable loads.
- Moisture barrier may be required
Brand Name: USP
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.