Description & Documents
The CBSQ46-TZ Triple Zinc Column Base 4" x 6" nstalls using USP's WS2-HDG wood screws (included), which reduce installation time and cost. Designed for high uplift in high wind or seismic applications. Includes a stand-off plate to protect the wood from ground contact moisture. Strap is made of 10 gauge steel; base is made of 12 gauge steel. Triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 14 WS2-HDG wood screws, included with item.
- For use with treated lumber.
- Requires a minimum edge distance of 3".
- Embed the column base until the concrete surface meets the bottom edge of the stand-off plate.
- Not recommended for fence posts or other unrestrained (not fixed or fastened at top) applications. These bases are not designed to resist overturning (moment) loads.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.