Triple Zinc Column Base 6" x 6"
Model Number: CBSQ66-TZ
Menards® SKU: 2271168
Everyday Low Price: $49.34
You Save: $8.39
Sale Price Good Through 10-04-2014
Description & Documents
The CBSQ66-TZ Triple Zinc Column Base 6" x 6" installs using USP's WS2-HDG wood screws (included), which reduce installation time and cost. Designed for high uplift in high wind or seismic applications. Includes a stand-off plate to protect the wood from ground contact moisture. Strap is made of 10 gauge steel; base is made of 12 gauge steel. Triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 14 WS2-HDG wood screws, included with item.
- For use with treated lumber.
- Requires a minimum edge distance of 3".
- Embed the column base until the concrete surface meets the bottom edge of the stand-off plate.
- Not recommended for fence posts or other unrestrained (not fixed or fastened at top) applications. These bases are not designed to resist overturning (moment) loads.
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 6.0 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.