The PAU88-TZ Triple Zinc Two-Sided Post Anchor-High Uplift 8" X 8" is used to secure wood posts to concrete footings. These post anchors also provide moisture damage protection and feature a 1" stand-off plate to elevate wood posts above concrete surfaces. The PAU series features higher uplift resistance and optional bolt fastening to post. Constructed of 12 gauge steel with triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 2 5/8" anchor bolts, 14 16d nails for post.
- For use with treated lumber.
- Anchor bolts and nails are not furnished.
- Not recommended for fence posts or other unrestrained (not fixed or fastened at top) applications. These anchors are not designed to resist overturning (moment) loads.
- Anchor bolt installation: position specified 5/8" diameter anchor bolt at desired location with minimum 4" embedment into 2000 psi concrete. A minimum 2" edge distance is required to achieve allowable loads.
- For hardened concrete or retrofit installations: use specified 5/8" diameter threaded rod with USP's CIA-EA or CIA-GEL 700 adhesive, follow installation instructions.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.