Description & Documents
The PA66R Post Anchor is used to secure wood posts to concrete footings. These post anchors also provide moisture damage protection and feature a 1" stand-off plate to elevate wood posts above concrete surfaces. The PA series features high capacity utilizing a 4-sided design. It is constructed of18-gauge steel in the base and 12-gauge steel in the stand-off plate with a G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (one 1/2" diameter anchor bolt, 16 16d nails)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- Anchor bolts and nails are not furnished
- Not recommended for fence posts or other unrestrained (not fixed or fastened at top) applications. These anchors are not designed to resist overturning (moment) loads
- Anchor bolt installation: position specified 5/8" diameter anchor bolt at desired location with minimum 4" embedment into 2,000 PSI concrete. A minimum 2" edge distance is required to achieve allowable loads
- For hardened concrete or retrofit installations: use specified 5/8" diameter threaded rod with USP's CIA-EA or CIA-GEL 700 adhesive, follow installation instructions
Brand Name: USP
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.