Description & Documents
The PAU66-TZ Triple Zinc Two-Sided Post Anchor-High Uplift 6" X 6" is used to secure wood posts to concrete footings. These post anchors also provide moisture damage protection and feature a 1" stand-off plate to elevate wood posts above concrete surfaces. The PAU series features higher uplift resistance and optional bolt fastening to post. Constructed of 10 gauge steel with triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 1 5/8" anchor bolt, 12 16d nails and 2 1/2" bolts for post.
- For use with treated lumber.
- Anchor bolts and nails are not furnished.
- Not recommended for fence posts or other unrestrained (not fixed or fastened at top) applications. These anchors are not designed to resist overturning (moment) loads.
- Anchor bolt installation: position specified 5/8" diameter anchor bolt at desired location with minimum 4" embedment into 2000 psi concrete. A minimum 2" edge distance is required to achieve allowable loads.
- For hardened concrete or retrofit installations: use specified 5/8" diameter threaded rod with USP's CIA-EA or CIA-GEL 700 adhesive, follow installation instructions.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.