The THF15925 Face Mount I-Joist Hanger 1-1/2" X 9-1/4" - 9-1/2" is designed to provide lateral support for the top chords of I-joists in depths ip to 16". Eliminates the need for web stiffeners in most applications. Constructed of 18 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 8 or 12 10d nails for header depending on load, 2 10d X 1-1/2" nails for joist.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Install 10d X 1-1/2" nails into joist through raised dimple at 30 to 45 degree angle.
- Fill all round nail holes for minimum nailing; fill all round and diamond holes for maximum nailing.
- Uplift capacity for THF single ply hangers installed without joist nails = 85 lbs. Refer to the THO, TFL & THF Single Ply I-Joist Hangers Technical Bulletin USP 1040 on uspconnectors.com for more information.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 104367_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.