Description & Documents
The THF20112-2 Face Mount I-Joist Hanger is designed to provide lateral support for the top chords of I-joists in depths up to 16". It eliminates the need for web stiffeners in most applications. It is constructed of 16-gauge steel with a G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (sixteen 10d nails for header and six 10d nails for joist)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- Install 10d x 1-1/2" nails into joist through raised dimple at 30 to 45 degree angle
- Fill all round nail holes for minimum nailing; fill all round and diamond holes for maximum nailing
- Uplift capacity for THF single ply hangers installed without joist nails = 85 lbs. Refer to the THO, TFL & THF Single Ply I-Joist Hangers Technical Bulletin USP 1040 on uspconnectors.com for more information
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.