Description & Documents
The MTHF25925 Power Nail Hanger is designed for assembly line installation and features a generous flange area to accommodate power nailer maneuvering. It is engineered for economical installation and maximum load values and made of 20-gauge steel with a G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (see PDF below for fastener schedule)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- Install fasteners using a pneumatic nailer
- Nailing zones are distinguished by embossed pattern
- Install fasteners with care not to overdrive fastener causing indentation of connector
- Fastener quantities shall be installed symmetrically on both sides of connector
- Installer should reduce risk of injury from rebounding fasteners by using personal eye protection during fastener installation
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.