Multi-Purpose Joist Hanger 2" X 6-12"
Model Number: JH20
Menards® SKU: 2271549
Description & Documents
The JH20 Multi-Purpose Joist Hanger 2" X 6-12" is a strap-style hanger designed to support trusses, joists, or purlins. JH models may be bent along the flange allowing builders to use the hangers in top mount, face mount, or combination applications. Made of 18 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: see PDF below for fastener requirements depending on load.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Joist nails must be driven at a 30 to 45 degree angle through the joist or truss into the header to achieve listed loads. Standard length "double shear" nails must be used to achieve listd load values.
- If installing in top mount configuration, field bend top flange over header.
- 16 sinkers (9 gauge x 3-1/4" may be used where 10d common nails are specified with no load reduction.
Shipping Dimensions: 20.0 x 12.0 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.