USP Structural Connectors 2" x 6-12" Multi-Purpose Joist Hanger
Model Number: JH20
Menards® SKU: 2271549
Everyday Low Price: $1.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.22
Your Final Price: $1.77
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The JH20 Multi-Purpose Joist Hanger 2" X 6-12" is a strap-style hanger designed to support trusses, joists or purlins. JH models may be bent along the flange allowing builders to use the hangers in top mount, face mount or combination applications. It is made of 18-gauge steel with a G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (see PDF below for fastener requirements depending on load)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- Joist nails must be driven at a 30 to 45 degree angle through the joist or truss into the header to achieve listed loads. Standard length "double shear" nails must be used to achieve listd load values
- If installing in top mount configuration, field bend top flange over header
- 16 sinkers (9 gauge x 3-1/4" may be used where 10d common nails are specified with no load reduction)
Shipping Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.5 x 1.25
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.