Description & Documents
The PHG24 Panel Hanger 2" x 4" features a gripper design to hold the joist in place without nailing during the assembly process. Made of 18 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 2 8d nails.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- In panelized construction, installers are allowed to nail through both the sheathing and the hanger top flange with one 10d nail. The nail should be centered in the top flange and be no closer than 1/4" from the back or front edge of the top flange.
- Use locator window to center hanger on purlin center line.
- Hanger does not provide uplift resistance.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.