The JPF24 Purlin Hanger 2" X 4" is constructed of 20 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 2 10d nails for header top (as well as 2 10d nails for header face depending on load) and 2 10d nails for joist.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Diamond holes allow optional header nailing.
- Joist nails must be driven at a 30 to 45 degree angle through the purlin into the header to achieve listed loads. Standard length "double shear" nails must be used to achieve listed load values.
- 16d sinkers (9 gauge x 3-1/4" may be used where 10d commons are specified with no load reduction.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.