Description & Documents
The JPF24 Purlin Hanger 2" X 4" is constructed of 20 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 2 10d nails for header top (as well as 2 10d nails for header face depending on load) and 2 10d nails for joist.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Diamond holes allow optional header nailing.
- Joist nails must be driven at a 30 to 45 degree angle through the purlin into the header to achieve listed loads. Standard length "double shear" nails must be used to achieve listed load values.
- 16d sinkers (9 gauge x 3-1/4" may be used where 10d commons are specified with no load reduction.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.