Description & Documents
Purlin Hanger 2" X 6"
- Use all specified fasteners: 2 10d nails for header top (as well as 2 10d nails for header face depending on load) and 2 10d nails for joist.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Diamond holes allow optional header nailing.
- Joist nails must be driven at a 30 to 45 degree angle through the purlin into the header to achieve listed loads. Standard length "double shear" nails must be used to achieve listed load values.
- 16d sinkers (9 gauge x 3-1/4" may be used where 10d commons are specified with no load reduction.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/23/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.