Description & Documents
The TA18 Embedded Truss Anchor 1" X 12-3/4" is rated for both uplift and lateral loads. It can be installed straight or field-bent around truss or rafter members. An embossed embedment line assures accurate embedment depth. Constructed of 14 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: minimum 8 10d x 1-1/2" nails per anchor.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Embed 4" into concrete tie beam or masonry tie beam.
- For double anchor installations: anchor should be installed on opposite sides of wood member and centered in masonry bond beam.
- Moisture barrier may be required for HTA installations.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.