- Use all specified fasteners: 12 16d nails and 2 1/2" bolts.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Minimum concrete strength is 2,000 psi.
- The allowable loads for bolts are based on parallel to grain loading with a 3" minimum member thickness, except the HPA which requires a 3-1/2" thick wood member. Reduce load per code requirements when minimum member thickness is not achieved.
- Minimum concrete edge distance is 4" for PA series.
- No anchor bolts are needed for achieving efficient stress transfer from framing to concrete walls or foundations.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.