Description & Documents
The PA81-TZ Triple Zinc Purlin Anchor is for installation into poured concrete or concrete block walls and foundations. It is constructed of 12-gauge steel with a triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (twelve 16d nails and 2-1/2" bolts)
- For use with treated lumber
- Minimum concrete strength is 2,000 PSI
- The allowable loads for bolts are based on parallel to grain loading with a 3" minimum member thickness, except the HPA which requires a 3-1/2" thick wood member. Reduce load per code requirements when minimum member thickness is not achieved
- Minimum concrete edge distance is 4" for PA series
- Minimum concrete block edge distance is 20"
- No anchor bolts are needed for achieving efficient stress transfer from framing to concrete walls or foundations
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/7/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.