The GripFast hot dipped galvanized 1/2" x 12" anchor bolt is engineered for professional use in commercial, industry and residential applications. Galvanized anchor bolts provides long term protection ensuring durability and long service life. These anchor bolts are manufactured for use in moist environments where more rust resistance is required. Galvanized material coats steel with a thick material that provides high resistance against corrosion and rust. The GripFast 1/2" x 12" anchor bolt has been approved for exterior use with all types of treated lumber. Typical installation includes sill plate anchorage. Among its applications it is mainly used for attaching bottom plate or sill plate to newly poured concrete. GripFast anchor bolts provide excellent holding power and stability. Our products comply with industry standards: ASTM - A307 and ASTM A153. Class C.
- Length: 12"
- Count: 25pcs
- Approved for exterior use with all types of treated lumber
- Class C
- For attaching bottom plate or sill plate to newly poured concrete
- Hot Dipped Galvanized anchor bolts and plates are recommended.
- All GripFast hot dipped galvanized fasteners meet ASTM A-153 requirements
- Hot Galvanized anchor bolts designed for use in outdoor environments
- provides durability and long service life.
Ship Dim: 13.0 x 4.0 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 16.6 lbs
Brand Name: Grip Fast®
Vendor: Grip Fast
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.