The STBL28 Anchor Bolt 7/8" Diameter X 32-3/4" has embossed ends that provide guides for embedment angle and depth. An embedment line is embossed on the shaft for easy installation. Features rolled threads for high tensile strength. Designed for use with 3x sill plates. Excellent choice for use with taller holdown washers like those in the PHD series. Constructed of ASTM A3 36 steel with no finish.
- Use concrete with minimum compressive strength of 2,500 psi at 28 days.
- Minimum center-to-center spacing between bolts is 2E for anchors acting simultaneously in tension.
- Match embedment depth with embedment line on the shaft.
- Does not need to be tied to the rebar.
- Nuts and washers are not included.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.