Description & Documents
The FA3 Foundation Anchor 1-1/2" X 10" is designed for installation into concrete slabs and features a split flange for nailing to both mudsill and stud for greater framing versatility. Constructed of 16 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: for mudsill only, 2 10d X 1-1/2" nails for sill plate side, 4 10d X 1-1/2" nails for sill plate top. For mudsill and stud, 2 10d X 1-1/2" nails for sill plate side, 2 10d X 1-1/2" nails for sill plate top, and 2 10d X 1-1/2" nails for stud.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Do not rely on these anchors to secure concrete sections together between cold joints.
- Insert into wet concrete (minimum strength of 2,000 psi). Place mudsill after concrete cures. Secure flanges to sill (and stud, if applicable), bending flanges as needed to achieve a tight fit. Fasten as directed.
- Use a minimum of two anchors per mudsill. An anchor should always be within 12" of the end of each mudsill section. Follow spacing guidelines.
Dimensions: 2 x 4 -6 -8 18 Gauge
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.