The ST1-TZ Triple Zinc Foundation Anchor 10" is designed for installation into concrete slab or poured stemwalls. Features a prebent base flange to asure proper anchoring into concrete. Made od 18 gauge steel with triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 4 8d x 1-1/2" HDG nails each for mudsill top and side.
- For use with treated lumber.
- For concrete/masonry installations, please refer to the FA & ST Foundation Anchors Technical Bulletin on uspconnectors.com.
- Use a minimum of two anchors per mudsill. An anchor should always be within 12" of the end of each mudsill section. Follow spacing guidelines in chart in PDF below.
- Do not rely on these anchors to secure concrete sections together between cold joints.
- For installation details and information on mudsill anchors, please refer to the ST Foundation Anchors Technical Bulletin on uspconnectors.com.
Ship Dim: 20.0 x 7.5 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 104367_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.