Triple Zinc Foundation Anchor 10"
Model Number: ST1-TZ
Menards® SKU: 2271694
Description & Documents
The ST1-TZ Triple Zinc Foundation Anchor 10" is designed for installation into concrete slab or poured stemwalls. Features a prebent base flange to asure proper anchoring into concrete. Made od 18 gauge steel with triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 4 8d x 1-1/2" HDG nails each for mudsill top and side.
- For use with treated lumber.
- For concrete/masonry installations, please refer to the FA & ST Foundation Anchors Technical Bulletin on uspconnectors.com.
- Use a minimum of two anchors per mudsill. An anchor should always be within 12" of the end of each mudsill section. Follow spacing guidelines in chart in PDF below.
- Do not rely on these anchors to secure concrete sections together between cold joints.
- For installation details and information on mudsill anchors, please refer to the ST Foundation Anchors Technical Bulletin on uspconnectors.com.
Shipping Dimensions: 15.0 x 1.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.