USP Structural Connectors 10" Triple Zinc Foundation Anchor
Model Number: ST1-TZ
Menards® SKU: 2271694
Description & Documents
The ST1-TZ Triple Zinc Foundation Anchor is designed for installation into concrete slab or poured stemwalls. It features a prebent base flange to asure proper anchoring into concrete. It is made of 18-gauge steel with a triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (four 8d x 1-1/2" HDG nails each for mudsill top and side)
- For use with treated lumber
- For concrete/masonry installations, please refer to the FA & ST Foundation Anchors Technical Bulletin on uspconnectors.com
- Use a minimum of two anchors per mudsill. An anchor should always be within 12" of the end of each mudsill section. Follow spacing guidelines in chart in PDF below
- Do not rely on these anchors to secure concrete sections together between cold joints
- For installation details and information on mudsill anchors, please refer to the ST Foundation Anchors Technical Bulletin on uspconnectors.com
Shipping Dimensions: 15.0 x 1.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Brand Name: USP
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.