Triple Zinc Foundation Anchor 18"
Model Number: ST2-TZ
Menards® SKU: 2271695
Description & Documents
The ST2-TZ Triple Zinc Foundation Anchor 18" is designed for installation into concrete slab, poured stemwalls, or concrete/masonry. Features a prebent base flange to asure proper anchoring into concrete. Made of 18 gauge steel with triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 4 8d x 1-1/2" HDG nails each for mudsill top and side.
- For use with treated lumber.
- Do not use in red clay brick.
- Use a minimum of two anchors per mudsill. An anchor should always be within 12" of the end of each mudsill section. Follow spacing guidelines in chart in PDF below.
- Do not rely on these anchors to secure concrete sections together between cold joints.
- For installation details and information on mudsill anchors, please refer to the ST Foundation Anchors Technical Bulletin on uspconnectors.com.
- For masonry construction, install in the core of the block and grout with concrete grout designed for that purpose. In no case should the anchor be installed in a mortar joint.
Shipping Dimensions: 7.0 x 6.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.