USP Structural Connectors 18" Triple Zinc Foundation Anchor
Model Number: ST2-TZ
Menards® SKU: 2271695
Everyday Low Price: $1.24
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.14
Your Final Price: $1.10
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The ST2-TZ Triple Zinc Foundation Anchor is designed for installation into concrete slab, poured stemwalls or concrete/masonry. It features a prebent base flange to asure proper anchoring into concrete. It is made of 18-gauge steel with a triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (four 8d x 1-1/2" HDG nails each for mudsill top and side)
- For use with treated lumber
- Do not use in red clay brick
- Use a minimum of two anchors per mudsill. An anchor should always be within 12" of the end of each mudsill section. Follow spacing guidelines in chart in PDF below
- Do not rely on these anchors to secure concrete sections together between cold joints
- For installation details and information on mudsill anchors, please refer to the ST Foundation Anchors Technical Bulletin on uspconnectors.com
- For masonry construction, install in the core of the block and grout with concrete grout designed for that purpose. In no case should the anchor be installed in a mortar joint
Shipping Dimensions: 7.0 x 6.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.