Description & Documents
The FT12 Concrete Form Tie 12" Concrete Wall (250/Box) connects 1x and 2x nominal form lumber in low foundation walls up to 4' high. Made of 18 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- For 12" wide walls or footings.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Use the spacing guide chart in the PDF below to determine spacing between FT units. Each level in chart asumes 12" form boards. Wall thickness from 6" to 12".
- Install with V facing up.
- Use 2 WG wedges (not included) for each tie. Insert wedge into inside slots for 1x nominal forms and outside slots for 2x nominal forms.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.