Description & Documents
The IS24 Insulation Support 24" O.C Joists (100/Box) secures batt-type insulation in place between joists. Chisel-cut ends dig into joists for permanent holding. Easy to install in hard-to-reach crawl spaces. Made of unfinished 13 gauge carbon steel wire.
- Simply push into place; no fasteners required.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Use for 24" O.C. spacing.
- Position insulation batt in place between joists. Hold IS unit at the center and push into place.
- Wear gloves and safety glasses during installation.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.