Description & Documents
The IS24 Insulation Support 24" O.C Joists (100/Box) secures batt-type insulation in place between joists. Chisel-cut ends dig into joists for permanent holding. Easy to install in hard-to-reach crawl spaces. Made of unfinished 13 gauge carbon steel wire.
- Simply push into place; no fasteners required.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Use for 24" O.C. spacing.
- Position insulation batt in place between joists. Hold IS unit at the center and push into place.
- Wear gloves and safety glasses during installation.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.