Description & Documents
The WT22 Wall Tie is used for connecting brick or stone veneer to wood structure. It is made of 22-gauge steel with a G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (one 10d nail)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- Opposite end must be bonded in the mortar joint of brick façade
- Check local codes for spacing requirements
- Wall tie shall be bent at nail, bonding into mortar joint
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.