Description & Documents
The SNP3 Skewed Nail Plate 3-1/2" X 3-3/8" is designed and tested for connecting sqaure cut corner jack trussses at skews from 45 to 90 degrees. Constrcuted of 16 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 6 8d X 1-1/2 nails for supporting member, 6 8d X 1-1/2 nails for supported member.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Install specified fasteners from bend line out from each end. Not all nail holes will be filled.
- Attach to the supported truss on the acute angle side so the SNP3 runs behind the end of the jack.
- Set jack truss against supporting truss and nail on exposed flange.
- Bend angle only once.
- 8d common nails may be substituted for 8d X 1-1/2" nails with no reduction in load.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.