Description & Documents
The HTA16 Embedded Truss Anchor offers a higher capacity alternative to the TA model of embedded truss anchors with two rows of nails. It is constructed of 18-gauge steel with a G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (ten 10d x 1-1/2 nails)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- Embed 4" into concrete tie beam or masonry tie beam
- For double anchor installations, anchor should be installed on opposite sides of wood member and centered in masonry bond beam
- Moisture barrier may be required for HTA installations
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.