Description & Documents
The LPTA Embedded Truss Plate Anchor has a low profile design and attaches to 2" x 4" or larger bottom chords to provide uplift and lateral load resistance. It is made of 18-gauge steel with a G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (ten 10d x 1-1/2" nails)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- Embed LPTA 4" into concrete tie beam or masonry bond beam
- Anchors should be spaced no closed than 8" center-to-center
- Moisture barrier may be required
Brand Name: USP
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.