The HTA20-TZ Triple Zinc Anchor, 1-1/4" X 20" offers a higher capacity alternative to the TA model of embedded truss anchors with two rows of nails. Constructed of 16 gauge steel with triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 10 10d X 1-1/2 nails.
- For use with treated lumber.
- Embed 4" into concrete tie beam or masonry tie beam.
- For double anchor installations: anchor should be installed on opposite sides of wood member and centered in masonry bond beam.
- Moisture barrier may be required for HTA installations.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.