Description & Documents
The MUGT15 Girder Tiedown is designed for higher uplift resistance for wood frame and concrete block construction. The MUGT15 can accommodate variable truss bearing depths. It is made of 12-gauge steel with a G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fastener (see PDF below for fastener schedule depending on load and mounting style)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- When straps are wrapped over the truss, install nails in backside of truss. See MUGT15 installation diagram for minimum nail requirements into the face and of top of the truss
- If installed straight-up with no wrap over the top of the truss, fill all nail holes
- Moisture barrier may be required
Brand Name: USP
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.