Description & Documents
The HUGT2 High Uplift Girder Tiedown 5-3/4" can be installed on beams and top chords of trusses with slopes from 0° to 34°. Made of 7 gauge steel with primer finish.
- Use all specified fasteners. For wood-to-wood installation: 4 LBP58-TZ anchor washers, 2 5/8" threaded rods, and 8 10d nails for girder. For wood-to-concrete installation: 2 3/4" threaded rods and 8 10d nails for girder.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Install the HUGT over the beam or truss (use appropriate HUGT tiedown based on width).
- Attached members shall be designed to resist applied loads.
- Moisture barrier may be required.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.