Description & Documents
The LUGT2 Girder Tiedown is designed to provide light load alternatives for girder trusses in retrofit and new construction. Constructed of 14 gauge steel with G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 16 10d nails for rafter/truss, 2 10d nails for plate, 14 10d nails for stud.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- All holes must be filled with specified nails. Large holes are for alternative masonry installation and do not need to be filled when used for girder-to-stud application. If using for masonry application, use 5 1/4" X 3" wedge bolts instead of nails.
- Moisture barrier may be required.
- Install on either the inside or outside of wall.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.