Description & Documents
The LUGT2 Girder Tiedown is designed to provide light load alternatives for girder trusses in retrofit and new construction. It is constructed of 14-gauge steel with a G90 galvanizing finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (sixteen 10d nails for rafter/truss, two 10d nails for plate and fourteen 10d nails for stud)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- All holes must be filled with specified nails. Large holes are for alternative masonry installation and do not need to be filled when used for girder-to-stud application. If using for masonry application, use 5 1/4" x 3" wedge bolts instead of nails
- Moisture barrier may be required
- Install on either the inside or outside of wall.
Brand Name: USP
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.