The RT10 Triple Zinc Rafter-to-Stud Hurricane/Seismic Anchor ties trusses and rafters to top plates and may be used to tie wood framing members to resist uplift and lateral forces. Constructed of 18 gauge steel with triple zinc finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 6 8d nails for truss/rafter, 8 8d nails for plate, 6 8d nails for stud.
- For use with treated lumber.
- All nail holes must be filled with specified nails.
- Depending on pitch, birdsmouth notching may be required with some models to enable installers to fill all nail holes.
- Designer shall determine if solid blocking is required.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.