Description & Documents
The SHA6T Masonry Uplift Connector 6" X 13-3/4" X 2-1/4" Pair connects trusses directly to masonry or concrete and features slotted base holes to ease installation. Angle is made of 3 gauge steel and gussets are made of 10 gauge steel; primer finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 4 1/2" anchor bolts for concrete wall, 2 3/4" bolts for anchor/truss.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Bolts must be ordered separately.
- Install directly flush to masonry wall.
- Must be installed in pairs.
- Moisture barrier may be required.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.