Description & Documents
The SHA6 Masonry Uplift Connector 6" X 4-1/4" X 2-1/4" Pair connects trusses directly to masonry or concrete and features slotted base holes to ease installation. Angle is made of 3 gauge steel and gussets are made of 10 gauge steel; primer finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 4 1/2" anchor bolts for concrete wall, 2 3/4" bolts for anchor/truss.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Bolts must be ordered separately.
- Install directly flush to masonry wall.
- Must be installed in pairs.
- Moisture barrier may be required.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.