Description & Documents
The RFUS Uplift Girder Tie 30-1/2" x 5" Pair is a multi-purpose engineered solution for attaching to trusses to concrete or masonry walls. Wedgebolt™ fastening eliminates miscalculated cast-in-place anchor bolts and allows retrofit installations. Works with heel heights up to 14". Made of 10 gauge steel with primer finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 12 WS3 wood screws for rafter/truss (included), 4 3/4" x 6" wedge bolts for concrete/masonry (not included).
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Always install in pairs.
- Designer shall be responsible for design of masonry structure, including any required reinforcement.
- For 1 ply applications, add filler block. Refer to page 187 for wood filler block installation.
- Moisture barrier may be required.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.