Description & Documents
The RUSC Retrofit Strap Connector Pair provides a wood-to-wood uplift connection attaching trusses with a 2 x 4 bottom chord to a double stud in the wall below. WS3 wood screws (incldued with the connector) are utilized for fast installation. The connector can be installed after roof sheathing has been installed. Constructed of 10 gauge steel with primer finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 16 WS3 wood screws for rafter/truss, 16 WS3 wood screws for stud.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Must be installed in pairs.
- Install on minimum 2 ply with equal wall studs centered directly below.
- Works with 2" x 4" bottom chord member and 2" x 4" wall studs.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.