The RUSC Retrofit Strap Connector proveis a wood-to-wood uplift connection attaching trusses with a 2 x 4 bottom chord to a double stud in the wall below. WS3 wood screws (incldued with the connector) are utilized for fast installation. The connector can be installed after roof sheathing has been installed. Constructed of 10 gauge steel with primer finish.
- Use all specified fasteners: 16 WS3 wood screws for rafter/truss, 16 WS3 wood screws for stud.
- Not for use with treated lumber.
- Must be installed in pairs.
- Install on minimum 2 ply with equal wall studs centered directly below.
- Works with 2" x 4" bottom chord member and 2" x 4" wall studs.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.