Description & Documents
The USC43 Uplift Girder Tie has a four-bolt high load design. It is made with 10-gauge steel with a primer finish.
- Use all specified fasteners (eight 16d nails for rafter/truss, two or four 3/4" bolts for concrete/masonry wall depending on load)
- Not for use with treated lumber
- Place connector over truss or rafter and fastem with specified fasteners
- Designer shall be responsible for design of masonry structure, including any required reinforcement
- For 2-ply applications, add filler block
- Works with heel heights up to 14"
- Moisture barrier may be required
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.