Description & Documents
Whether you are a DIY'er or Professional Contractor, the Cut-N-Crown System makes it possible to achieve professional results when cutting & installing crown molding. With Cut-N-Crown you eliminate cutting errors, reduce material waste, and save time and money. The secret is in Cut-N-Crown's unique system of jigs, which allows you to make all crown molding cuts on the left side of the saw. This feature eliminates the primary reason cutting errors occur - moving the saw from left to right to make an opposing cut. Every cut is a mirror of the previous cut. The result is professional looking crown molding every time.
- Designed to work with basic 10 in. and 12 in. miter saws
- Achieve perfect miters for any inside/outside corner degree including bullnose, scarf joints, return stops, vaulted/cathedral ceilings and more
- Only jig system where all cuts are made on the same side of the saw blade for optimum accuracy
- Non-adjustable spring angle ensures the exact degree for every cut even when pressure is applied
- Jigs accommodates up to 6 in. wide crown molding
- 3 Step instructions with set up pictures for every position saves time and wasted molding
- Deluxe kit includes 38 degree jig, 45 degree jig, 52 degree jig, mite-R-gauge, instructional DVD, tool bag and set of 2 roller guides
Dimensions: 20"W x 10"D x 11"H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.