With a 25% smaller hole diameter, the Micro Pocket™ Drill Guide lets you create more compact, low-profile Pocket-Holes in the same joinery applications, but also tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repair applications, where standard Pocket-Holes simply can't go. Designed for use with the Kreg Jig® or Kreg Jig® Master System.
- Fully compatible with the K4 and K4MS
- Black drill guide differs from Kreg STD Guide
- Works perfectly with ½" Stock
- Works perfectly with narrow stock, down to 1"
- Includes Drill Bit, Depth Collar, and Screws
- Works with Kreg Pan Head Pocket-Hole Screws
- 3 Drill Guides
- Less material to remove drills easier
- Great for making drawer boxes
- Reduced width helps drill holes in thin stock
- Body made of glass filled nylon
Ship Dim: 9.0 x 6.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.