C-Deck Composite Star Drive Deck Screws, #10 x 2-3/4". Trex ® approved Fastener- (Great for all composites) Use T20 bit and conveniently packaged in a reusable bulk container of 350 piece count. Head color is Desert Bronze and Includes one "Free Bit". Designed to handle the toughest composites, wood, PVC and any decking application. The trilobular shank gives the fastener a quality easy drive. Also, the reverse threads are designed to eliminate composite "mushrooming" leaving all applications with a professional smooth finish. Color coated pancake head fastener with an extra sharp drilling point to eliminate predrilling. Approved fastener for Trex ® Transcends and Enhance lines, but works wonderfully in all composite and decking applications. Color matched E-Coat finish has shown over 1000 hours of corrosion resistance in both salt spray testing and treated lumber. Comes in additional 16 colors to match most composites on the market today. Each container will complete approx. 100 sq. feet of decking on 16" centers.
- Excellent performance in all plastic composite decks
- ACQ Compatible
- Eliminates composite mushrooming
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Threads
- Leaves a smooth, flush, countersunk finish
- Starts easily and drives with less Torque
- Reduced camout & End Load
- Twist-off virtually eliminated
- Heat Treated Hardened Steel
- Type 17 Auger Point for greater ease of use
- Designed to handle the toughest composite boards
Dimensions: 10x 2-3/4"
Vendor: Screw Products
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.