8 x 1-1/4" Deck Screws/ 9000 count
Model Number: BTX-08114
Description & Documents
Bronze Star General Purpose Corrosion-Resistant Star Drive Wood Screws #8 x 1-1/4". Use T20 bit and conveniently packed in a reusable bulk container of 9000 piece count. Includes one "Free Bit". For all exterior or interior applications using hard or soft woods, chipboard and other projects where a corrosion resistant coating is needed. Triple dipped coating has shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in both salt spray testing and treated lumber. Our Bronze Star screws are excellent for Decking, fencing, Grit to Post, siding, finish work and any exterior application where a coated treated lumber compatible screw is needed.
- Twist-off virtually eliminated
- ACQ Compatible
- Flat Head, Self Countersinking Cutting Nibs
- Equipped with Knurl for greater ease of use
- Use T20 Star Drive Bit
- Starts easily and drives with less Torque
- Reduced camout & End Load
- Excellent Performance in exterior wood joinery, decking, fencing and More!
- Heat Treated Hardened Steel
- Type 17 Auger Point for greater ease of use
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Threads
Dimensions: 8x 1 1/4''