Bronze Star General Purpose Corrosion-Resistant Star Drive Wood Screws #8 x 2". Use T20 bit and conveniently packed in a reusable 1 lb container. Includes one "Free Bit". For all exterior or interior applications using hard or soft woods, chipboard and other projects where a corrosion resistant coating is needed. Triple dipped coating has shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in both salt spray testing and treated lumber. Our Bronze Star screws are excellent for Decking, fencing, Grit to Post, siding, finish work and any exterior application where a coated treated lumber compatible screw is needed. Quantity: 153pc Approx
- Excellent Performance in exterior wood joinery, decking, fencing and More!
- ACQ Compatible
- Flat Head, Self Countersinking Cutting Nibs
- Equipped with Knurl for greater ease of use
- Use T20 Star Drive Bit
- Starts easily and drives with less Torque
- Reduced camout & End Load
- Twist-off virtually eliminated
- Heat Treated Hardened Steel
- Type 17 Auger Point for greater ease of use
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Threads
Vendor: Screw Products
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.