Description & Documents
These fasteners use a T20 bit and are conveniently packed in a reusable 1 lb. container. One "free bit" is included. They are for all exterior or interior applications using hard or soft woods, chipboard and other projects where a corrosion-resistant coating is needed. The triple-dipped coating has shown over 1,200 hours of corrosion resistance in both salt spray testing and treated lumber. Our Bronze Star screws are excellent for decking, fencing, grit to post, siding, finish work and any exterior application where a coated treated lumber compatible screw is needed. Quantity: 153pc Approx
- Twist-off virtually eliminated
- ACQ compatible
- Flat head, self-countersinking cutting nibs
- Equipped with Knurl for greater ease of use
- Use T20 star drive bit
- Starts easily and drives with less torque
- Reduced camout and end load
- Excellent performance in exterior wood joinery, decking, fencing and more!
- Heat-treated hardened steel
- Type 17 auger point for greater ease of use
- Deep, wide, sharp threads
Brand Name: Screw Products
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.