9 x 3" Bronze ACQ Compatible "Star Drive" Deck Screws - 1lb
Model Number: BTX-09300-1
Everyday Low Price: $8.02
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.88
Your Final Price: $7.14
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Bronze Star General Purpose Corrosion-Resistant Star Drive Wood Screws #9 x 3". Use T25 bit and conveniently packed in a reusable 1 lb container. Includes one "Free Bit". For all exterior or interior applications using hard or soft woods, chipboard and other projects where a corrosion resistant coating is needed. Triple dipped coating has shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in both salt spray testing and treated lumber. Our Bronze Star screws are excellent for Decking, fencing, Grit to Post, siding, finish work and any exterior application where a coated treated lumber compatible screw is needed. Quantity: 79pc Approx
- Twist-off virtually eliminated
- ACQ Compatible
- Flat Head, Self Countersinking Cutting Nibs
- Equipped with Knurl for greater ease of use
- Use T25 Star Drive Bit
- Starts easily and drives with less Torque
- Reduced camout & End Load
- Excellent Performance in exterior wood joinery, decking, fencing and More!
- Heat Treated Hardened Steel
- Type 17 Auger Point for greater ease of use
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Threads
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.