Dasco Pro 1/4" Center Punch
Model Number: 2440356
Menards® SKU: 2440356
Everyday Low Price: $3.49
You Save: $0.35
Sale Price Good Through 07-27-2014
Description & Documents
Center Punches are used to mark the center of a point on metals and other materials.
- Center punches are usually used to mark the center of a hole when using a drill bit.
- Made from high-grade domestic steel for long-lasting use
- Full-penetration heat treatment for maximum effective pin removal
- Center punches have a precision ground points
- Hexagonal stock keeps punch from rolling off workbench
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Made in the USA