The Prick Punch is similar to a Center Punch but used for laying out and marking metals. I has a sharper angled tip to produce a narrower and deeper mark. The mark can then be widened with a center punch if needed.
- Prick Punches are designed to mark/scribe metal and other materials softer than the point end
- Forged from the finest high grade domestic steel for long-lasting use
- Full-penetration heat treatment for maximum cutting strength
- Hexagonal stock design prevents punches from rolling off workbench
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Made in the USA
Vendor: Dasco Pro
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.