Dasco Pro 1/4" Prick Punch
Model Number: 2440311
Menards® SKU: 2440311
Everyday Low Price: $3.29
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.36
Your Final Price: $2.93
You Save: $0.36
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The Prick Punch is similar to a Center Punch but used for laying out and marking metals. It has a sharper angled tip to produce a narrower and deeper mark. The mark can then be widened with a center punch if needed.
- Prick punches are designed to mark/scribe metal and other materials softer than the point end
- Forged from the finest high grade domestic steel for long-lasting use
- Full-penetration heat treatment for maximum cutting strength
- Hexagonal stock design prevents punches from rolling off workbench
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Made in the USA
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/30/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.